We are looking for an intelligent, enthusiastic, meticulous and proactive Visa & Admissions Officer to provide effective support for the admissions process of students applying to study abroad. An ADM is accountable for ensuring the student’s application is smoothly guaranteed, following up progress, and dealing with any related problems, establishing and maintaining constant communication and relationships with partnerships.
- Assist Vietnamese students with the admission process, including evaluating applications, ensuring completion of required documentation, and managing communication with applicants.
- Provide guidance and support to prospective students in understanding and meeting visa requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with immigration policies, regulations, and procedures related to student visas and admissions.
- Submit students’ applications and Keep applicants notice of their application status
- Collaborate with relevant departments to streamline processes and ensure a smooth admission experience for international students
- Communicate with universities via email and phone calls regarding student admission status and progress and following up on university applications: Urging university for offer letter, adding documents if needed, responding to students’ questions, and informing important notices on time.
- Provide outstanding customer support and satisfaction and maintain high standards in record keeping and status updates on our CRM system.
For successful performance, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the requirements to competently perform in this position:
- College or Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in university admissions, especially for Universities in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, Europe …
- Knowledge of international student admissions processes and visa regulations.
- Good at English (especially reading & writing), equivalent to IELTS 6.0
- Familiarity with immigration authorities, requirements, and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of customers and constituencies in a diverse community
- Having problem-solving and organizational skills, being analytical and detail-oriented
- Cooperative, a good listener, and a strong team worker.
- Negotiable salary depends on experience and qualifications + Commission
- Annual salary review
- Annual leave and working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Social Insurance is based on full salary.
- Support for learning and certificate examination
- Annual vacation: follow the company’s policy every year
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Have a chance to build long-term relationships with colleagues via multiple projects
- Working time: 9:00am - 6:00pm - Monday - Friday
- Work location: KT1 floor, HongKong Tower, 243A De La Thanh, Dong Da, Hanoi.
If you are interested in the role above, please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com.