We are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive to enhance studying abroad service to Vietnamese students or promote our IELTS short courses and website in IELTS test- prep: https://ieltsonlinetests.com/
The responsibilities of the roles revolve around implementing online marketing strategies for the above products and services. Typical responsibilities include:
- Set up, manage, and track ads on online platforms including Facebook, Google (Google Display and Google Search) & other Ad Networks.
- Survey and update online market trends, record Online Marketing activities from competitors, and propose suitable action plans.
- Managing budget to be spent on promoting social media posts and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, Facebook Ads, and Google Ads.
- Generating ideas and implementing social media campaigns to promote products, services, and content over social media.
- Optimize website and web content through effective SEO strategies.
- Evaluate, analyze, and website, traffic, and online sales results.
- Performs other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Supervisor or needed to meet the needs of the company.
- University graduate.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Digital Marketing, with specific experience in SEO and Google Ads.
- Proficiency in using monitoring and analysis tools and SEO tools, such as Google Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, MOZ, and Keyword Planner.
- Knowledge of the methods education organizations use to promote products through social media is preferred.
- Experience in organizing and running marketing campaigns on social platforms.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work independently and in a team.
- Creative, multitask player, responsible, and eager to learn
- Attractive salary.
- Annual salary review.
- Annual leave and working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Social, Health, and Unemployment Insurance based on FULL salary.
- Support for learning and certificate examination.
- Annual vacation: follow the company’s policy every year.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Have a chance to build long-term relationships with colleagues in the UK and China via multiple projects.
- Working time: 9 AM-6 PM: Monday - Friday
- Working place: KT1 floor, HongKong tower, 243A Đê La Thành, Hanoi
If you are interested in the role above, please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.