InterGreat Education Group was founded in 2008 to assist students in pursuit of an international education. Since then, InterGreat has developed an ecosystem with transnational education at its core, spanning from international school management, HE partnership programmes and HE local delivery to a portfolio of technology-based online initiatives: K12 English, assessments, exam prep tuition and admissions application systems.
We are currently recruiting for freelance IELTS teachers to teach our ongoing IELTS 1v1 and group courses. Courses consist of 10 - 40 lessons @ 1, 1.5 or 2 hours per lesson. Classes are delivered online via Zoom classroom launched from our study platform. Lesson times vary depending on student location, with the majority of our learners being based in China and Vietnam. Core materials are provided for each lesson; however, teachers are expected to adapt these and prepare additional activities as needed.
- Prepare and deliver high quality IELTS preparation classes:
- 1v1 or group (5 - 12 students)
- Adapt and enhance InterGreat’s lesson materials to meet the needs of particular students
- Use our InterGreat Study platform to leave comments and feedback on students’ writing and speaking homework
- Available to teach at least two lessons per week.
- CELTA or equivalent TEFL qualification
- Minimum one year IELTS teaching experience
- Good knowledge of IELTS test criteria
- Online teaching experience
£12 - 17 GBP per hour, based on experience
If you are interested in the role above, please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter to hr @ intergreat.com.