InterGreat Education Group was founded in 2008 to assist students in pursuit of an international education. Since then, InterGreat has developed an ecosystem with transnational education at its core, spanning from international school management, HE partnership programmes and HE local delivery to a portfolio of technology-based online initiatives: K12 English, assessments, exam prep tuition and admissions application systems.
We are currently recruiting for an IELTS teacher to teach an ongoing series of IELTS short courses and do other related tasks.
- Teaching IELTS group classes based on the prepared curriculum following the schedule. (Currently we are running online classes only)
- Giving comments, feedbacks to students’ homework
Other tasks (30%)
- Managing part-time teachers
- Suggest, adapting and enhancing InterGreat’s lesson materials to meet the needs of the particular students
- Supporting marketing team to promote IELTS Courses by writing content & livestream on social networks
- Other work assigned by the line manager.
- IELTS Overall >= 7.5 (no skills under 7.0)
- At least 2 years experience teaching IELTS, especially IELTS online course.
- Strong knowledge of IELTS test criteria and needs of Vietnamese learners
- Experienced in curriculum developing
- Having good writing and communication skills.
- Work well under pressure, demonstrate enthusiasm and creativity for the job.
- Attractive salary: Based salary + teaching salary - total income upto 30,000,000 VNĐ/ month.
- Annual salary review.
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labour laws.
- Social, Health and Unemployment Insurance based on full salary.
- Support for learning and certificate examination.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Have chance to build long-term relationships with colleagues in the UK and China via multiple projects.
- Working place: 20th floor, ICON 4 building, 243A Đê La Thành, Hanoi
- Working hours: Working at the office in the morning or the afternoon / Teaching and taking care of the class in the evening and at the weekend.
Number of vacancies
If you are interested in the role above, please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter to hr @ intergreat.com.