We are searching for Drupal Developers: from Junior, Mid-level to Seniors who knows Drupal inside and out. Those candidates will have good or exceptional programming skills, problem-solving abilities, and a strong work ethic.
- Custom programming and web application development for Drupal
- Testing, maintenance, and troubleshooting of existing company sites
- Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems
- Minimum 1 year working experience for Junior level and 5 years for Senior level with Drupal 8,9 (proven record via worked projects)
- Strong knowledge of PHP to develop web-based applications
- Solid experience with MySQL and writing efficient SQL queries for reporting
- Good experience with unit testing
- Good knowledge of Git, GitFlow
- Experienced third-party system connection: payment gateway, shipping …
- Write optimized SQL queries, interact on big data
- Ability to self-learn and adapt to new technologies quickly
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
- Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
- Comfortable working without routine supervision.
- A desire to remain technically capable and an expert in current technologies.
- Excellent personal organization and ability to prioritize and carry out multiple tasks.
- Proven experience in leading and managing the delivery of system/software development projects in a structured environment.
- Experience in a variety of software development approaches and methodologies including Agile (Scrum)
- Negotiable salary dependent on experience and qualifications. (upto 1800$)
- Annual salary review
- Annual leave, and working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Support for learning and certificate examination
- Annual vacation: follows company’s policy every year
- Opportunity to build a long-term relationships with colleagues via multiple projects
- Working time: Monday - Friday 9 AM - 6 PM
Number of vacancies
If you are interested in the role above, please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.