We are looking for an Education Consultant with customer service mindset & proactiveness to advise Vietnamese families on independent school opportunities in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, and Netherlands, etc.
- Consulting prospective students and their families about study in the US/ UK/ Canada/Australia: country/ university/ courses/ entry requirements/ application procedures/ visa application and associated issues.
- Coordinating with the Admissions team to support students during the university application and entry visa process.
- Communicating with universities via email and phone calls (mainly via email) regarding student admission status and progress and following up on university applications, keeping students posted/ informed on offers/ rejections by the institutions.
- Accurately & timely updating of student applications on the CRM system.
- Identifying potential clients and developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Collaborating with Marketing team to implement strategies to attract potential students.
- Attending training, educational exhibitions of our partnerships.
- Bachelor Degree holder (study abroad is an advantage)
- Understanding of the study abroad system.
- Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills both in Vietnamese and English. (equivalent IELTS 6.0), explanation and customer orientation
- Having at least 2 years of experience in counselling/sales in various industries such as education, study abroad, customer service…
- Having knowledge about immigration policies and visa processes is an advantage.
- Demonstrate strong sales, have the ability to maintain and widen customers’ relationships.
- Ability to work under high pressure and target
- Attractive salary plus commission.
- Annual salary review.
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Social, Health and Unemployment Insurance based on full salary.
- Support for learning and certificate examination.
- Annual vacation: follow company’s policy every year.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Have chance to build long-term relationships with colleagues in the UK and China via multiple projects.
- Working time: 9AM-6PM: Monday - Friday
- Working place: 20th floor, ICON4 tower, 243A De La Thanh, Lang Thương, Dong Da, Hanoi
- Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of vacancies
If you are interested in the role above, please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com.