We are looking for an intelligent, enthusiastic, meticulous and proactive Admissions Officer (ADM) to provide effective support for the admissions process of students applying for studying abroad. An ADM is accountable for ensuring the student’s application is smoothly guaranteed, following up progress, and dealing with any related problems, establishing and maintaining constant communication and relationship with partnerships.
- Receive student’s application and prepare documents: Writing personal statement, CV, Reference letter; proofreading, and Translating documents (if necessary)
- Submit students’ applications and Keep applicant’s notice about their application status
- Communicate with universities via email and phone calls regarding student admission status and progress and following up on university applications: Urging university for offer letter, adding documents if needed, responding students’ questions and informing important notices on time.
- Provide outstanding customer support and satisfaction and maintain high standards in record keeping and status updates on our CRM system.
For successful performance, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the requirements to competently perform in this position:
- College or Bachelor’s degree. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Advanced English level (especially Reading & Writing skills), (Chinese is an advantage)
- Experience in university admissions, particularly international student admissions, is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of customers and constituencies in a diverse community
- Having problem-solving and organizational skills, being analytical and detail-oriented
- Cooperative, a good listener, and a strong team worker.
- Negotiable salary depends on experience and qualifications.
- Annual salary review
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labour laws.
- Social Insurance based on full salary.
- Support for learning and certificate examination
- Annual vacation: follow company’s policy every year
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Have a chance to build a long-term relationship with colleagues via multiple projects
- Working time: 9:00am - 6:00pm - Monday - Friday
- Work location: 20th floor, ICON4 Tower, 243A De La Thanh, Dong Da, Hanoi.
Send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in the role above, please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com.