InterGreat Education Group was founded in 2008 to assist students in the pursuit of international education. Since then, InterGreat has developed an ecosystem with transnational education at its core, spanning from international school management, HE partnership programs, and HE local delivery to a portfolio of technology-based online initiatives: K12 English, assessments, exam prep tuition, and admissions application systems.
We are looking for a Curriculum Development Executive to participate in content creation and management for a variety of our platforms and products, including but not limited to:
IELTS Online Tests: https://ieltsonlinetests.com/
- Assist in the development of English language products
- Develop curricula and lesson content for online learning products
- Monitor the output of external English language tutors and assessors
- Plan, coordinate, and participate in online webinars
- Work with other departments to oversee the output of relevant websites
- External teacher training and recruitment
- Vietnamese national
- Bachelor’s degree in education (overseas university preferred)
- Fluent in English
- Materials development experience
- Experience with primary & secondary school curriculum and/or IELTS preparation is desirable
- 2 + years of teaching experience
- Online teaching experience
- A keen eye for detail & design
- Negotiable salary depending on experience and qualifications.
- Annual salary review
- Annual leave, and working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Support for learning and certificate examination
- Annual vacation: follows company’s policy every year
- Opportunity to build a long-term relationship with colleagues via multiple projects
- Plenty of snacks, all the time
- Working time: Monday - Friday 9AM - 6PM
If you are interested in the role above, please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com.