Teach Art to Primary/ Secondary Children
- Maximum of 25 hours teaching per week
- Carry out teaching related responsibilities including, but not limited to lesson planning and delivery of lessons
- Assessment of students’ language ability and development
- Conduct Demonstration classes, conversation clubs, tutorials, seminars and presentations
- Participate in various cultural exchange programme activities
- Art Graduates with a background of teaching in any capacity for a minimum of two years.
- Candidates with energy, enthusiasm, inventiveness, flexibility with lesson plans, positivity, humour, ability to teach the students amazing skills that are going to equip them for a life in or out of the arts environment.
- Experience teaching Experience working with groups of children
- Return Flight Allowance Allowance for Western Style Accommodation (up to 4000 RMB per month )
- A Work Permit and full visa support ( Z Visa)
- On arrival orientation week
- Ongoing professional support and training
- Free on line TEFL course ( to be completed prior to departure)
- Monthly salary up to 15000 RMB per month dependant on experience and location, choice of location and type of employment
Number of vacancies
If you are interested in the role above, please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter to hr @ intergreat.com.