The Academic Coordinator (AC) is responsible for the operations of all assigned webinars and online classrooms. AC ensures that each classroom is smoothly and schedules are updated, and all communications are sent. The academic Coordinator assists with answering student and tutoring questions. AC will be handling online orders with other team members. This position also helps to host webinar classes and provides admin support. AC performs organizational, clerical, invoicing, and additional duties as needed.
- Coordinate with tutors and consultants to help arrange lessons
- Monitor and assess the quality of teaching
- Maintain tutor relations and organize tutor events
- Online classroom monitoring
- Assist in communicating and solving possible problems in the teaching process, including but not limited to the Internet, technology, reschedule classes, etc.
- Deal with customer complaints
- Proactively communicate with students and parents to build a good bond and enhance customer satisfaction
- Assist in other businesses where necessary
For successful performance, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the requirements to competently performing in this position:
- College or Bachelor’s degree. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Intermediate English level (IELTS 6.0 equivalent)
- Intermediate Chinese level (HSK4 or higher is preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to work with a diverse population of students and resolve problems diplomatically promptly.
- Microsoft Office experience required and audio/visual troubleshooting skills desired.
- Experience in administrative, and customer relationships is an advantage
- Negotiable salary depends on experience and qualifications.
- Annual salary review
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labour laws.
- Social Insurance based on full salary.
- Support for learning and certificate examination
- Annual vacation: follow company’s policy every year
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Have a chance to build a long-term relationship with colleagues via multiple projects
- Working time: Monday - Friday 01 PM - 10 PM (If working on Sat + Sun => shall be taking shifts 2 days in the week).
- Work location: Working at the office on weekdays, working from home on weekends.
If you are interested in the role above, please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com.